Quintas Energy is compliant since 2005 with the ISO 9001 Quality Standard. This is not a promotional distinction; it goes far beyond that. ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Quintas Energy is one of the main independent asset managers in the renewable energy sector that has been certified under ISO 55001 Asset Management Standard. This is an unprecedented and demanding milestone, which reveal the leading position of Quintas Energy in the Asset Management sector. This certification is supported by Quintas Energy Asset Management Policy. The purpose of this policy is to demonstrate Quintas Energy’s commitment to providing asset management and specialist technical and data services to investors in the renewable energy sector.
We will fulfil these obligations by adopting asset management as a key discipline in optimising the value that Quintas Energy and its clients receive from their assets. Quintas Energy will understand, manage and improve the asset portfolio through its whole asset lifecycle using recognised best practice.
1. Managing the assets under its control through an Asset Management System that conforms to the requirements of ISO55001;
2. Creating Strategic Objectives that are aligned to our stakeholder’s requirements and our Corporate Objectives;
3. Defining desired levels of performance for its asset management activities;
4. Working in collaboration with the assets’ suppliers, in order to ensure conformance of obligations is achieved;
5. Comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory obligations;
6. Base Asset Management decisions on risk, performance and cost of the assets under our control;
7. Reporting on the Asset Management performance through documented analysis, regular meetings and access to our Asset Information System;
8. Providing an environment that promotes continuous improvement of our staff (internal and external), asset management processes and our Asset Management System;
9. Managing and developing our asset database to ensure informed decision making;
10. Defining the roles, responsibilities and authorities that empower our staff to make correct decisions supported by quality processes;
11. Ensuring the competence of our staff through the identification of appropriate training;
12. Carrying out all asset planning activities in line with our Strategic Objectives; and
13. Making all of its relevant stakeholders aware of:
a. Quintas Energy’s Asset Management System; and
b. Their obligations to achieving our objectives.
This policy applies to all internal and external stakeholders that are involved with any of Quintas Energy’s asset management activities. Copies of this policy will be readily available to all appropriate stakeholders as determined by Quintas Energy.
Quintas Energy Managing Director